Monday, October 09, 2006

We'll Have no Trouble Here

The report from Friday night’s Men’s squad dinner has been handed to me on a wine soaked napkin and it sounds like it was a very reserved evening.

In fact, as a sign of their commitment to the next morning’s training outing, the group left the restaurant nice and early to ensure that they were home in time to get a good night’s sleep.

I am told that the other guests in the restaurant asked the manager to congratulate the party on their good behaviour and I’m sure the boys will be welcomed back next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are Coach and Steve up to in the top right picture???

Anonymous said...

I can't see - the glare off the back of steve's head is just too dazzling

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but a few pictures later she had got his tie on aswell....

Anonymous said...

more importantly - what bit of no hands desert eating did filthy phil not understand?!?