Thursday, March 15, 2007

I can't wait until I'm 30!

So much so that I am going to celebrate becoming 30 a whole ten days before the actual big day....



There is now a plan for Katy's coming of age, and it will be on the 24th March.....

Details from the Dr's mouth

"hello ladies

30th birthday celebrations will be at 'the woods' bar, just off park street on park street avenue (opposite the yellow monstrosity that is the white hart). it looks very cool indeed and is open until 6am, so there will be absolutely no need whatsoever for la rocca!!!! I'd like to start reasonably early in order to bag an area for us, so will be there from 7.30pm.

looking forwards to some proper partying to ease me into my new era....

Katy xx"

PS - Although is says ladies above I am sure she won't mind some of the boys coming along... (too late now anyway as I have just posted!).

Having said that I am a little worried that the 'boys' are turning into girls anyway with all these stories about cake baking I keep hearing! At this rate they will be taking tins of cake in the boat to training sessions/races, and doing away with Sunday morning outings!

PPS - Katy, you don't look a day over 20... Love Gurt x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys very welcome too! Esp. if they buy me drinks!