Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fill in the Blanks

Well, OK it has nearly been a week since the half marathon. I have got some times, but I think some of the runners must have been running under other names. (cannot guarantee 100% correctness - especially if you have a common name!)

So here goes - if missing and you want it shown for general consumption, then post a comment!

Chris Sparrow (in dog outfit) - 2:15 - well done - I bet it was hot in there!
Russ - 1:58
Jo (Mrs Russ) - 1:35
Gav - 1:51
Marcus - 1:26 - Ousted
Rob McKenzie - 1:21 - Fastest so far
Jane - 1:42
Neil - 1:42
Colin - 2:07
Alex Chenery - 1:37
Malcom Cambell-Ritchie - 1:36
Philip Denny - 1:44
Nick Baker - 1:55
Katy - 1:59
Mrs Baggy - ?
Dr Jones - ?
Sam Bailey - ?
Beever - ?
Sniffer - ?

The Sparrow Dog....?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gurt, hopeless reporting. I finished with Col and Jane in 1.42

Anonymous said...

Now I'm feeling a little left out. First time I manage to beat someone from the men's squad (with a 1:55) and I'm not even on the list!

Well done all - strongest entry from CBRC so far. At least no-one's suggested running in fancy dress, pretending to be an eight.

Gurt Lush said...

Well I did say MOST results, and Also invited people to post their times if missed off (or incorrect).

Nick well done - the baby must be keeping you fitter that the men's squad training plan!

Anonymous said...

nb, are you sure you kept up with Jane? Were you on a bike? It's very dangerous for pensioners to move so fast! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done Nick! Just goes to show that training is unnecessary!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, how very dare you Gurt! 2.07 my arse!

I am not slower than Gavin at running!

1.42 was my time, and to be fair Jane did drag Neil and I most of the way round!

Anonymous said...

I would like it noted that I started a lot further back than I should have done.
As such when I came to over take the mighty Cheesehips the way was blocked...

Anonymous said...

you missed Rob McKenzie (sculler at the club) - 1:21:06 - top result!

Dr Katy said...

nothing to shout about, but i struggled round in 1.59.37. i was wearing my CoB lycra to help you spot me - perhaps gurt needs an eye test?

Anonymous said...

Dr Jones finished in 1'28, just going to show that you can take the man out of the whippet, but you can't take the whippet off the Portway! Pardon?