Friday, February 18, 2005

Don't do as I do....do as I say!

It appears that the men's skipper, after securing his place (by some unknown miracle - it certainly wasn't his rowing ability) in the first boat, has jetted off for a weekend on the p**s.Part of the conditions of being in the top boat were, and I quote"there will be no excuse to miss any of the training sessions in February and March in the run up to the 8's head. This is a lack of commitment and will not be tolerated. This will result in the missing person being 'Callowed'..."
Personally, I think he should be ashamed of himself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He used the method commonly known as the -
I'm the skipper therefore it is my right to be in the top boat regardless of how I can row method.

It works every year!!

Anonymous said...

I heard that he was in Ireland looking for new talent and as such, not actually slacking.

Besides, when you're as short as he is, you need to assert your autority in other ways.

Anonymous said...

Short in more ways than one, from what I've heard!