Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Crush Calculator Speaks...

Well, I have had an unprecedented response to the Crush Calculator! All those little secrets are sitting neatly in my hotmail inbox - but as gesture of goodwill my finger has just hit the delete key!

Never fear though - I wouldn't do it without imparting a few of the treasures:

First Reply - Red Squirrel
Crush 1: Stuart Castle

Most Spoof Responses - Steve Bathurst
Crush 1: Rhiannon
Crush 2: George
Crush 3: My Left Hand

Best Genuine Response 1 - Sarah H
Crush 1: Neil Bromwich
Crush 2: Marcus Mumford
Crush 3: Steve Bathurst

Best Genuine Response 2 - Jo Ross
Crush 1: Scott Dunbar

The No Surprises Response - Crusher
Crush 1: The Concept II Model C

Best Fantasy Response 1 - Jane Green
Crush 1: Pete Vallance
Crush 2: Brian Stevens
Crush 3: Phil Barton

Best Fantasy Response 2 - Rhiannon Turner
Crush 1: George

And in a demonstration of her undying love, Rachel Wright put Morgan's name in 3 times!

Aaah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear me, red squirrel and Miss Hogan - what have they done to offend you Mr Lush?