Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Late night rendez-vous

I have heard a rumour that after everyone had gone home on Monday night, there was a knock at the door at Chez Bromwich.

Now any normal single bloke would think "who on earth wants me at this time of the morning?"

Little did he know that his toned body and cutting wit had attracted one of CBRC's finest fillies.

He is mute about her identity, but informers talk of him "popping off to get comfortable" in the bathroom, in preparation for a long night. Imagine his disappointment when he returned to the lounge to find nothing but the front door swinging in the breeze...

I sent Gurtrude round to counsel him earlier - he really is very upset - and she found a couple of what I can only think are calling cards.


I'm keeping my eyes peeled for her identity.... its a mystery?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it Jane?

Gurt Lush said...

Gurtrude, was that you?

You strumpet!

Anonymous said...

Stuey?

Anonymous said...

I hear Ms Hogan definitely didn't have any plans to stay at Chez
Bromwich, as she had already made plans earlier on to meet a very hansome
young man elsewhere. I wonder which fellow rower that could be?

Anonymous said...

Stuey?

Anonymous said...

surely not up a dark alley in Clifton?

Bish bosh!