Friday, May 19, 2006

Where are they now?

Another batch of fame-seeking, bothersome fools have been locked into the Big Brother House for weeks of public humiliation but can it really be worth it?

I’ve managed to track down the winner of Bristol’s own Big Brother Boat House to find out how the experience has affected him:

“Since leaving the boat house there have been a number of perks, not least of which the adoring, and quite often female, fans that seem to come up to me when one is out shopping. My career prospects have most certainly improved and I have received numerous offers of employment. I am currently enjoying a week’s retreat in Tuscany with some chums from college but am considering the role of Charlie in the next Charlie’s Angels film on my return. None of this would have been possible without the Big Brother Boat House experience for which I am eternally grateful.”
Tim ‘Velvet’ Beaver.

Unfortunately the other house mates were not available for comment but I have heard reports that the Red Squirrel is now out of hibernation and can often be seen scurrying around the dance floors of Bristol so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments: