Tuesday, March 07, 2006

68.4% Attractive

One of the benefits of rowing training is that it creates a finely toned physique with perfectly formed muscles. In theory this should make you more appealing to the opposite sex (within reason) but is there any scientific basis behind this? Well, a student at Liverpool Uni. has taken it upon herself to find out:

"I am interested in the links between perceived attractiveness and physical ability in males. Over the last three years while coxing for Liverpool University mens rowing squad I have become aware of the high levels of physical fitness of rowers and am interested to use them for my research project.... Basically what I am looking for is a face on, close up digital picture of each training mens squad member, with neutral expression. Personal best 2km and 5km times along with height weight and age and which crew if any the men will be rowing in at this years HoRR.....Thankyou for your time and patience, Sarah Booth"

If any of the men at the club want to help Sarah out with her studies then e-mail your photo and vital stats to S.Booth@liverpool.ac.uk.

I'll ask her to forward me the results so that I can compile the official CBRC League Table of Lush!

No comments: