Friday, July 07, 2006

Strike three - you're out

I am sure you have all seen the information on the slightly less significant Bristol Rowers 'gossip' site, but for those who don't bother read on... I'm sure it will all be good fun, and for the price of a fiver you get fed and watered!

Bristol Rowers Rounders Match

With BBQ and Drinks plus a chance for all members to realise each others competitiveness!

Thursday 17th August 2006, 1900 - late
At The Water Tower, The Downs

Ticket price: £5.00

Please get your ticket from Dee or Nicky by Friday 21st July

All funds will go towards all food and drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to get a ticket for the baseball, but I am not sure who Dee or Nicky are. How can I get my money to them?!?

Anonymous said...

Get down to the boathouse and stand inside & shout "Dee! Nicky!"

Anonymous said...

One of us will be down the club tonight from 6.30 onwards. We will then try and be down the club every night bar friday and the weekend for the next two weeks.

Anonymous said...

Superior is spelt like this not slightlylesssignificant!!!