Friday, September 16, 2005

ON - OFF - ON - OFF - ON

Looks like the ball is back ON again.....

YES that is right - We are off to Byzantium after all on Friday - For a ball with a twist!

We have been unable to cancel our booking for Friday, so we still need to go - Here are the details!

It's been re-invented as an end-of-season night out, dress code whatever you like, the cost is the same (£35) and will still include drinks, food and disco.

Please, PLEASE say you can still make it if you previously said you could, and if there's anyone else who wants to sign up please do so now.

The pub social will NOT be happening, so Learn To Rowers please do come too - I'll come and see you on Sunday!

Please can you let me (Ruth Cullingford) know URGENTLY as I need to confirm numbers ASAP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

someone had better let the ltr's know by another means as I know some of them wanted to go, but I suspect a fair few won't know about the 'lush'!