Friday, January 06, 2006

It's not yet Saturday but....

Greetings rowing folk of Bristol, Reet Lush here to keep you entertained and informed for the next 7 days.
It is with dubious pleasure that I take the reins of this blog as I have tried to distance myself from my somewhat simple cider-drinking cousin. I have always been the achiever in the family Lush and after obtaining an HND in ceramic engineering at Chepstow Polytechnic am often referred to as “that one who speaks in sentences”.
So hopefully I can bring a bit of much needed decorum to the proceedings this week.

However I would like to encourage gossip, whether factual or totally unfounded, so any interesting tit-bits that you feel should be shared with the general public can be sent to I-love-wearing-my-all-in-one@hotmail.co.uk.

Happy paddling,

Reet Lush HND,AA, 10mSB

No comments: