Monday, February 20, 2006

The Cave of Love

Once again I am delighted to report on another fine set of antics from the past weekend.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have always thought that people have lucky charms to help them with success. But now I have found someone with a lucky venue...

Yet again Mr Castle has surpassed all-comers with his ability to "bag a beauty" in the hallowed caverns of La Rocca.

But what is his secret?

I spent most of yesterday mulling this over, and have concluded the following shortlist:
- the buffon
- the hip thrust
- the chisselled good looks
- the chat

or possibly that he might have a secret weapon concealed upon him?

Come on ladies, help me out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a hazy memory of a bare chest and a ripped T-shirt... Fortunately his weapon remained concealed.

Anonymous said...

Maybe its his innocence the way he rubbed his chest for comfort was quite endearing!