Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Thanks Dr. L!


The Men's 1st VIII have asked me to pass on this message to Katy after she bailed them out last night and agreed to cox.
"Thanks for coxing us Katy, it really was beyond the call of duty. Remember to leave your wallet at home for the next club social as you are owed at least 8 drinks (surely that's just from Steve - Ed). If you find yourself at a loose end in the summer then we'd love to have you steer us again! P.S. Glad you enjoyed our ratio."

It sounds to me like they are trying to practice the ancient art of cox poaching.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 drinks off Steve? I'm still waiting for my first!

Anonymous said...

Keep off her, she's ours. I know your little plan Mr Lush and it wont work.

Anonymous said...

The women's squad bake cakes.

Anonymous said...

But Charlie can bake a superb vegetarian apple crumble.