Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Send Your Stories In

I was sorry to hear that some of the readers of this blog felt that the opinions and stories were a little biased. Gurtrude and I are active campaigners for a multitude of charities that promote equal rights for all groups and with this in mind I always try and present a balanced view.

However in the style of Tony Hart and his Gallery (he never did show my lovely painting that I sent him), the stories posted here are often sent in by readers and I simply display them for your ammusement and delectation.

If you have a story that you feel needs to be shared with the oarsfolk of Bristol then please send it to gurt_lush_blog@hotmail.co.uk. This address is also accesible from my profile on the left side of the page. I'll look forward to your reports from the weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But we can't even put our comments up lately

Anonymous said...

Gurt, live in fear, looking at the Angels' site they are getting the youngsters' attention.