Tuesday, February 14, 2006

....Would you...um....

This next flurry of flirtatious confessions are devoted to one man. The clubs very own pocket sized cockney.

"The only words on my mind are Steve Bathurst.
The man is the only real man at the club. His physique is unsurpassed, and many a night are spent dreaming of running my hands over his toned and muscular body. Nuzzling his hairy chest moves me to places that many could only imagine. The manner and determination with which he trains, and the way in which he keeps the men’s squad on the straight and narrow, leaves me wanting him to take me with similar control and prowess. What is a person to do when seeing this person renders them so utterly at his mercy? He could do what ever he wanted, and I'd just ask for more.
Steve, be mine, don't be shy. You know who I am, every time you give me that cheeky grin and smile. "

What a lucky chap he is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Steve has many admirer's - check him out on the Angel site too.

Anonymous said...

Oooh looks like I have competition!

Anonymous said...

Somebody has clearly been rowing in the dark a little too much recently.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, i've seen Steve in a new light, he really does look quite scrummy. I've registered my vote for Steve on RowersAngels also, hope Steve gets the recognition he finally deserves!