Monday, February 20, 2006

She's a Pinball Wizard

Blimey.

I like to think that Gurtrude and I "work the room" pretty well when we are out and about. Hopefully we got round to chatting to you all in La Rocca at some point on Saturday.

But our schmoozing was nothing compared to society's hardest working party girl - Sarah Hogan.

She was here, there and everywhere on the dancefloor, shaking her booty, and generally bringing sparkle to the whole affair. Like a social butterfly...

However, owing to my terrible staying power of late, I am unaware to report if her pinball approach yielded any fine young men - but I am sure you will let me know.

Dont forget to email me: gurt_lush_blog@hotmail.co.uk

Bless her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Jimmy might have come face to face with her at some stage of the night, as shown in a photo published on another rowing related website...