Tuesday, February 14, 2006

...I find you very attractive...

More expresions of interest...

"I've seen you sniffing around a group of lovely women, whilst I was too shy to step forward. Oh please wear those green leggings again (you know, the ones you wore for the commando challenge), they do wicked things to me!"

"I spotted you at the "Van of Death" outside Habitat, tucking into a Foie Gras burger. How could you do this to me? Shattering all my dreams about you.
Come back to me Dr Jones, and let me persuade you back into a tank top, and sandals!!! Xxx "

"Dear Gurt,

I saw one of the men's squad on the ergos the other night with a very red face. I think he rows for Italy? I'd love to try and work him into a similar state of exhaustion with me....."

"Gurt,

I've been admiring you from afar and would relish a get together with you and let our tongues feast on the language of love - Brizzol.

Luv......."

No comments: