Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I've Noticed You Around....

As promised, here are the first batch of romantic messages....

"I saw you...

Wearing lycra on the docks. I was`wearing green, sweating profously, and rowing like a dredger. You sporting the finest shock of red hair I have ever seen, and were rowing like a goddess.

Would you like to join me for erging followed by Sambucca in Comfy? Please contact Gurt."

"Dear Gurt,

I've seen a girl at the club who I quite like, she is quite short, has blonde hair and drives an old mini. Someone told me she has a boyfriend, please tell me this isn't true??"

Keep those messages coming to: ive-noticed-you-around@hotmail.co.uk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that second message is referring to a Wolsey Hornet and not an "old mini".

Anonymous said...

I still have a spare bonnet & boot lid for a Wolseley Hornet (mkII).....

Anonymous said...

Hi Gurt I am well up for getting comfy on the sambucca who is it???